TNReady part one begins March 16th and ends March 21st. Here are some at home tips for testing week:
1. Keep a positive attitude about tests.
2. Make sure that your child gets enough sleep on the night before the test.
3. Make sure that your child gets up early enough so that he/she will be on time to school.
4. Talking about the test with your child can relieve stress about test taking.
5. Ensure that your child eats a healthy breakfast
Order your 2015-2016 Liberty Elementary Yearbook!
Yearbooks are on sale at ybpay.lifetouch.com
Yearbook ID code: 12307116
In case of inclement weather, please check the district website at CMCSS.net or your local news station.
[ click here
for all news items ]