Professional Development - Classified Staff
Online (On-demand) Classes Available in PLAN for Classified Staff
(Class Code in parenthesis)
- Caring for Diabetic Students (4320.98180)
- Empowering Students to Combat Bullying (4298.97690)
- Epipen Training (4294.97510)
- Facing Bias and Bullying: Educational Responses Webinar (4282.97700)
- Grit, Mindset, and Determination: The Key to Leading by Influence (ONLINE) – Classified Staff (4483.1034)
- Journeys Common Core K-6 Reading/ELA Textbook Training: Training Credit (4356.99270)
- Medication Training (4288.97490)
- Questioning in Math: Assessing and Advancing Questions K-8 - For Educational Assistants (4404.10201)
- Higher Order Thinking Skills in the Everyday Classroom - For Educational Assistants (4305.10200)
Attention All Educational Assistants!
Please visit this link for information
about APSU’s Pathway to a Teacher License. Educational Assistants interested in learning more about this program are encouraged
to attend one of the upcoming sessions.
Online Courses Available through the Clarksville Montgomery County Library – FREE to library card holders!!!
Over 500 classes include everything from Algebra to Yoga including:
- Typing and Keyboarding 101
- Microsoft Word
- Computer Basics
- And many, many more!
In order to use Universal Class you must have a library card account – that is the only requirement. The following link is on the Clarksville Montgomery County Library
website under E-Resources: http://clarksvillemontgomerytn.universalclass.com/barcode-login.htm?enter+code
Once you are logged in, create a username, etc. and then choose the class you wish to take. You may take 5 classes at a time. A generous amount of time is allowed to finish
each class. There is a commitment to the class and tests to be taken along with assignments to turn in. The version of Excel or Word you are studying should be present on the
computer used to take the class.
You can even use the public use computers at the library!
- These classes are not approved for comp time.
- These classes are to be taken on your own time, not during school hours.
- You will earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for these classes. If the course is work-related they may be added as training credit to your CMCSS PLAN transcript.
Complete the Credit Request form (PRD-F005), have your principal/supervisor approve it and submit the form with a copy of your class certificate to Ronell O’Bryant in
Professional Development at the Greenwood Complex.