CMCSS Facebook CMCSS Twitter CMCSS YouTube Channel Translate Webpage
pic here

Requests for Transfer

CMCSS employees wishing to transfer to an available position in a different district location should complete the appropriate form below. Submission of these forms does not guarantee an interview or transfer. Employees are asked to discuss their request with their current principal or supervisor prior to submitting their request.

Request for Transfer, Certified Staff (HUM-F004)

Employees wishing to transfer to a certified position should complete the online transfer request located here. Requests can be submitted between January 1 and May 1 of each year for the upcoming school year.

Request for Transfer, Classified Staff (HUM-F005)

Employees wishing to transfer to a classified position should complete the form located here. Completed request forms must be submitted to the principal or supervisor no later than the last day of the vacancy posting.