For families with students who have never attended
Clarksville Montgomery County Schools, parents can begin the pre-registration process online by visiting https://enroll.cmcss.net
Please note: Pre-registration is available for students entering the district during the 2014-2015 school year. Pre-Registration for 2015-2016 will be available later this summer.
- A birth certificate or other proof of date of birth
State law requires that a copy of a student’s birth certificate be in their cumulative folder. Schools can accept other proof of date of birth for registration, but the parent/guardian needs to provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Student's Tennessee Immunization Record
- A complete medical exam for the first-time enrollee is required. Evidence of completed exam must be presented upon registration.
See the Student Health Info page for more information.
- Two (2) proof of residence documents (Example: water bill, electric bill, lease agreement, etc.) - Other residency information also may be requested by the school.
- Proof of Custody (if requested by school)
- Power of Attorney For Care of a Minor Child form (required in certain circumstances)
For information and dates of orientation for incoming Kindergarten students, please visit our Kindergarten Kick-off page
According to the State Department of Education, children entering kindergarten shall be five (5) years of age on or before August 15 for the 2014-15 school year.
Tennessee State Law also requires that a student going into the first grade must show proof of attendance in an accredited kindergarten program.