Contact phone number: (931) 920-7930
To obtain a copy of your transcript, or have it mailed to a college or university, please fill out a
Request for Transcript and drop it off at CMCSS Central Office (valid ID required), or mail the form to:
Clarksville-Montgomery County Board of Education
Attn: Central Records
621 Gracey Avenue
Clarksville, TN 37040
Please note that there is a $2 processing fee for each request, which can be paid in cash or money order.
If mailing your request to CMCSS, please include the following information in your request:
- Full Name (as it was when you attended school) to include maiden name
- Name of the Last School you attended in the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System
- Year you graduated or last attended
- Your Birthdate
- Copy of Valid ID
- A daytime phone number
- Where the transcript is to be mailed to (college name & address) / organization
- Signature and current date
Most transcripts are sent out within 24 hours of receipt of the request form.
- State and Federal Laws restrict access to student records
- Central Records staff will request identification verification
- Parents and legal guardians may obtain copies of school records for children who are not yet eighteen.
If a student is currently enrolled, their record will be in the custody of the school they are currently attending.
Please contact the school’s guidance office in order to obtain a copy.
- Most colleges will not accept a hand carried transcript, as it is considered an "unofficial" copy - we will gladly mail an "official" copy for you.
- For GED scores and information, please contact Phyllis Pardue with the TN Department of Labor & Work Force Development at 1-800-531-1515.