Kelly Educational Staffing
Kelly Automated Scheduling System (KASS) Login Page
Kelly Automated Scheduling System (KASS) Employee Guide
Instructions for Logging an Absence
- Log into the Kellly Automated Scheduling System (KASS) at
https://kelly.aesoponline.com/login.asp OR call the system at
- To access both the computer and the automated phone system you will need to enter
your LOGIN and PIN
- Do not assign a Substitute to an absence without first notifying that
substitute. The system does not contact the Substitutes.
- Teachers can enter their own absences until one hour prior to their school's
- If you need to enter an absence less than one hour prior to the start time,
please call the Kelly Absence and Scheduling Team (KAST) at 1-866-KELLY98
(1-866-535-5998) and they will be happy to assist you.
- Please remember that you may enter notes for your substitute teachers in each
absence that you create as well as attach lesson plans that can be printed and
used for your class that day. These options are a great way to aid the
substitute teacher in having a productive day in your classroom.
Kelly Staffing Forms
Field Trip Request Form
Please submit field trip requests at least 48 hours prior to 564H@kellyservices.com or fax to 931-645-8230
Substitute Teacher Evaluation
Have an excellent substitute teacher today? Please submit substitute teacher evaluations to 564H@kellyservices.com or fax to 931-645-8230