Contact Phone Numbers
Supervisor: (931) 542-5049
Office Assistant: (931) 542-5063
Testing: (931) 542-5045
Literacy: (931) 542-5046
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Please Note: Students must complete the registration process prior to taking an Official Practice Test.
Adult Education services include:
- High School Equivalency preparation is for anyone who is 18 years old or older and wishes to earn a high school equivalency diploma.
- ESOL classes are for individuals who want to learn to read, speak and write English and/or pursue Citizenship.
- Individual or small group tutoring through Adult Literacy is for individuals who need to improve their reading skills.
Registration is available at the CMCSS Greenwood Complex, 430 Greenwood Avenue, Clarksville, Tennessee 37040.
Click here to view the Registration Schedule for FREE Adult Education High School Equivalency or ESOL Classes.
Please contact Betty Cook at (931) 542-5049, Tonya Perry at (931) 542-5063, or Barbara Jones at 542-5045 for additional information regarding the Adult Education registration.
- You must be at least 18 years old and currently out of high school to register for Adult Education classes;
- Children are not permitted during the registration process
The following classes will be held at the Greenwood Complex, 430 Greenwood Avenue, Clarksville, Tennessee 37040:
- Reading – 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday and Wednesday
- All levels High School Equivalency Preparation Class – 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- All levels High School Equivalency Preparation Class – 5:00PM to 7:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday
- ESOL Classes – 9:00AM to 11:00 AM Tuesday and Thursday
- ESOL Classes – 5:00PM – 7:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday
The following class will be held at the Army Education Center, 202 Bastogne Avenue, Fort Campbell, Kentucky 42223 (Registration will be held at the CMCSS Greenwood Complex, 430 Greenwood Avenue, Clarksville TN 37040):
- Mixed Level ESOL Class – 12:00PM to 2:00PM Monday and Wednesday
- All levels High School Equivalency Preparation Class – 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
This project is funded through an agreement with the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
Clarksville-Montgomery County Adult Education does not discriminate in employment or admission on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or military service.
Equal Opportunity employment/program and Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.