If you are looking for an opportunity to have a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, and still be home after school for your kids, consider becoming a school bus driver.
SAVE THE DATE: HIRING EVENTS
Join the Student Transportation Department for the following job fair.
Saturday, October 15 | 8am – 11am
Northeast Middle School
3703 Trenton Road
Clarksville, TN 37040
Are you interested but have never driven a school bus? Take a test drive! Interested applicants can test drive a bus, no prior CDL certification is required.
Additional Compensation Incentives
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000 for new drivers
- Referral bonus of $1,000 for current drivers
- Stipends for driving extra routes at $10.00 per additional route (this is in addition to regular pay)
- Performance end-of-year bonus of $600 for drivers who have been employed with CMCSS for 18 months or more
CMCSS is actively hiring bus drivers. No experience is needed.
WE ARE DRIVING THE FUTURE.
There are many reasons to become a bus driver. From the smiling faces of the students to the convenient work hours, CMCSS drivers share a passion for the job. Apply today to join the team of dedicated community members who are actively making a difference in the lives of our students.
- 25 years of age
- Good driving record
- Clean background
- Drug free
- Hold or obtain a CDL-Class 8 License – training provided at no cost to you