Our mission is to maximize the use of resources in support of student achievement.


Section 504

Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (“Section 504”) is a Federal civil rights law that is designed to protect individuals with disabilities from discrimination in programs and activities by any entity that receives federal funding.

Click the link below to access the 504 Infohub for CMCSS
504 Info Hub Website