To request a transcript:
Contact phone number: (931) 542-5051
Contact email: email@example.com
To obtain a copy of your transcript, please fill out a Request for Transcript and email it and a copy of your valid ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. When the CMCSS Greenwood/Central Records reopens, you can drop off the form or mail it to:
Clarksville-Montgomery County Board of Education
Attn: Central Records
430 Greenwood Avenue
Clarksville, TN 37040
Please note that there is a $2 processing fee for each request, which can be paid in cash or money order.
If mailing your request to CMCSS, please include the following information in your request:
- Full Name (as it was when you attended school) to include maiden name
- Name of the Last School you attended in the Clarksville-Montgomery County School System
- Year you graduated or last attended
- Your Birthdate
- Copy of Valid ID
- A daytime phone number
- Where the transcript is to be mailed to (college name and address or organization and address)
- Signature and current date
Most transcripts are sent out within 24 hours of receipt of the request form.
- State and Federal Laws restrict access to student records
- Central Records staff will request identification verification
- Parents and legal guardians may obtain copies of school records for children who are not yet eighteen. If students are currently enrolled, their records will be in the custody of the school they are currently attending. Please contact the school’s guidance office in order to obtain a copy.
- Transcripts issued to student (by mail or in person) are stamped “unofficial” copy. Transcripts issued directly from CMCSS to college, job, etc. are considered an “official” copy. CMCSS will gladly mail transcript for you.
For GED scores and information:
- If your testing was at Greenwood Complex or the Clarksville-Montgomery County Public Library, please contact the TN Department of Labor & Work Force Development at (800) 531-1515.
- If your testing was at Austin Peay State University, please contact Volunteer State Community College at (615) 230-3626.
- GED requests may also be made through Diploma Sender at (855) 313-5799.