Bus Tracker with StopFinder
Beginning the 2023-2024 school year, StopFinder will be available to all families of students riding CMCSS transportation.
The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System is providing StopFinder, a product of the transportation company Transfinder, that allows parents to engage and monitor their child’s bus activity in real time.
Stopfinder is The All-In-One Parent Engagement App for School Bus Route & Stop Information.
Stopfinder provides real-time information where your child’s bus is as they travel to and from school.
This secure and protected app allows you to provide access to trusted guardians or friends for as long or short of a time as you wish. Parents and guardians can also choose to share access with students.
- Know the schedule of your child’s bus
- Receive push notifications related to your child’s bus schedule and any changes
- Get real-time information on the location of your child’s bus by creating your own alert zones with the upgrade to GeoAlerts
- Notice bus substitutions because they are clearly indicated – reducing misinformation and confusion
- Track multiple buses, a great feature if your children don’t ride the same bus
- Know exactly when your children arrive at school or at home
- Enjoy two-way communication with the transportation office
- Provide parents and caregivers with multilingual options in the app
A Geo Alert provides parents/guardians the ability to set zones on the map. When your child’s bus enters that zone, you’ll receive a notification on your phone when your child is close by!